Let us have a minute of silence for all of the items we bought online but had to return the very next day because they didn’t fit…
Everyone’s had it happen, right? Where you finally find that item you’ve been searching high and low for…only to have it arrive and IT DOESN’T FIT!!
Frustrating to say the least!
Well, with these 5 tips, you’ll be better prepared to make every purchase a wardrobe winner! So let’s get started:
1. First and foremost, before you hit the buy button, check out the customer reviews. Generally speaking, if an item runs small, large or otherwise, then you should notice in the reviews that the general consensus is just that.
2. Whether you’re buying clothes or shoes, all retailers should have a measurement chart accompanying their products. So make sure that your measurements are accurate at the time of purchase.
3. Get to know size guides so that you can use conversion charts easier. For instance, when buying shoes, did you know that Australian sizes are the same as US sizes? However, their clothing is generally two sizes up. For example, if it’s a US size 8, then it’s an Australian size 10.
4. Stick to labels or brands that you and your body are used to. And if you’re really stuck on buying from a new store, but you know a friend that wears their stuff frequently, then ask them! Better yet, ask your friends and family on your social media platforms.
5. If you’re purchasing an item for a special occasion, depending on when the special occasion is, be prepared to give an inch or two. There’s nothing worse than the item fitting initially but then having it run too small three months later when the special occasion is.
So there you have it, our top 5 tips for buying items online that fit!
Having trouble finding an item online? Not even sure what you really want or where to begin? Did you know that we offer a personal shopping service?
With over 10 years industry experience, we’ve built a formidable reputation with hundreds of designers, brands and labels across the world. Email us today to see how we can help: email@example.com
Now, let’s shop!